Forex Brokers Review by Topbrokers

Discussion in 'Stock Market Investing' started by sebseb, Jul 17, 2017.

1. sebseb

sebseb New Member

There is a long list of Forex brokers to choose from, making it hard for new traders to select the proper one. Your broker should be credible, trusted and regulated. If you are still undecided whether going for a broker regulated in your country, or U.S. or UK-regulated brokers, topbrokers may be able to help you. For a full list of online forex brokers, please visit here.
    Tags:
  2. Abuchi

Abuchi New Member

Thanks for the list! I checked out your site and found it really useful. I am personally trading with Alpari for 2 years already and have been really happy so far. I only encountered minor issues which were immediately resolved.

My most favorite service of Alpari is their Fund Management that allows me to manager other traders' fund. I am a PAMM managing trader. It works by receiving funds from different traders and manager their money for them. I do all the trading.
  3. kerstin25

kerstin25 New Member

A friend of mine encouraged me to invest in currency exchange and because I trust him, I did. I've been trading Forex for 3 years now and I'm happy that I made the right decision. I'm also into Alpari's PAMM account. My friend is a fund manager there and I invest funds to him. We're really benefiting from one another.
  4. Gabby.trader

Gabby.trader New Member

I would definitely recommend my Forex broker right now, FreshForex. Been with this regulated broker for like 2 years now, and I have to say I haven't faced any major issues like like a cancelled withdrawals, or platform crashing our of nowhere. What I like most is their affiliate program where I earn about $400 extra every month. I have 7 clients under me, and I'm really happy that I am earning whenever they make trades. It also helps that FreshForex has one of the most competitive trading conditions in the market right now.